Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My 7x7

*sigh*
I've been tagged. Here it goes

7 Movies I like
1. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. The Patriot
4. Hart's War (beware of the language, however)
5. Horatio Hornblower: Honor (or Duty, I can't remember which)
6. Lord of the Rings
7. Henry V (with Kenneth Branach. See it Leah, you'll like it)

7 Books and Authors I like (not counting the Bible. It kinda goes beyond the level of "books I like")
1. Robert Lewis Stevenson
2. Easy Chairs and Hard words
3. The Robe
4. C. S. Lewis (the favorites being Mere Christianity and Narnia)
5. The Phantom of the Opera
6. Pride and Prejudice
7. J.R.R. Tolken

7 thing I say all the time:
1.Where is... (the thermometer, the lid, Jessica, ect,. Jessica? She's on the computer)
2. Let me meditate on that
3. You guys are strange
4. I never claimed to be normal
5. Caio! (Italian for hello and goodbye)
6. I ate it. (whenever anyone can't find something, what ever it happens to be)
7. What a bummer


7 things I want to do before I die.
1. Learn Latin
2. Get married (duh)
3. See my great-great grandchildren
4. Be a better musician
5. Do a little drama
6. Learn to keep my temper
7. Read Augustine


7 things that I would like in a husband:
1. Someone who's greatest passion is Christ
2.A strong (and wise) leader
3.A certain degree of strangeness (normal people don't want 15 kids)
4. Trustworthines
5.Vision and direction
6.Willingness to follow God's will, no matter what the cost
7. It wouldn't hurt if he liked history

7 things I don't do well:
1. Be nice to Jessica (she's just way too easy to tease)
2. Wait tables (I tried, and I spilled one bowl of soup on three different people)
3. Play horn (just ask Robin)
4. Talk for too long without sticking my foot way in my mouth
5. Crack a joke that people actually laugh at
6. Spell (thank heaven for spell check)
7. Put up my hair with less that 15 pins

And for the final 7, I don't know 7 people who blog who haven't already been tagged

2 comments:

James said...

You really spilled soup on three people?

Ouch.

I couldn't do it either, I'm sure. I think it must be gift. Some people got it and others don't. I'm always amazed when I watch waiters bring food to the different tables at resturants. I bet they could make it into an olympic sport.

James

Unknown said...

iYup, I did. And one day I was hosting a birthday party for a group of children, and I spilled tea all over a little girl.